Thursday, January 13, 2022

My Furry Fishing Buddy is 1 Year Old!


This is Waylon and he is my favorite furry fishing buddy.  He just turned one year old yesterday and we had a little party for him last night (all credit goes to Wendy on this by the way).  I hadn't owned a dog since I was in middle school and never really planned on owning one.  However, a little less than a year ago, we were asked to take Waylon.  Our friends had bred two German Shorthaired Pointers and wanted Waylon to go to a good home.  Neither Wendy or I were sure about taking him but we ultimately decided to become dog owners.  Almost one year later, I can't imagine life without him.  Sure he's chewed some things up and I have to scoop dog droppings up from time to time.  And he wakes up to go potty in the middle of the night on top of the fact that we can't leave him alone for days at a time.  However, he makes everyone in the family smile, makes good times even more fun, and I love the time I get to spend with him on the water or in the field.  He's a good boy!











No comments:

Post a Comment