Friday, January 28, 2022

An Amazing Gift From a Good Friend


Good friends are what make life better.  I don't know where I would be in this world without my friends.  Friends help us when we need it.  They teach us new things.  They just make life better.

It can be tough to make friends though.  Friends should share common values and interests or you don't have enough in common to do together or talk about.  On the other hand, if someone is too much like yourself, that could drive you crazy.  Friends compliment who you currently are but also help you grow.

Take my buddy Corey.  We have a lot in common.  We care about other people.  We like to take ideas in our heads and watch them come to life with our skills.  We are also givers.  We like to make people happy and sometimes generous gifts make that happen.  When Corey gave me a leather can koozie, it reminded me why we are friends.

I didn't ask him to make this.  He just knew that he wanted to make something that would make me happy and knew he could use his skills to do just that.  I was blown away by his kindness as well as thoughtfulness and I am still in awe of his skills.  Like I said, friends make our lives better.  All we can do is try to return the favor!




No comments:

Post a Comment