Monday, January 31, 2022

Mark Your Calendars




How would you like some fun things to look forward to on this fabulous Monday morning?  Well you're in luck because I have some good stuff to pass along to you!

Sunday, March 6
I have been invited back to Diddy's Kitchen, BBQ, and Brewery to host another event!  We will be tying John Deere jigs and customizing fly boxes.  We don't have a set time for this yet, but I will let you know more specifics when we get closer.  For a small cost (in the $10-$15), you can choose either activity to participate in.  I'm including some pictures to give you a visual of what you can choose to make.

Saturday, April 9
The Tri Lakes Fly Fishers are holding a fly fishing expo at the Benson Convention Center in Clinton, Missouri from 9-4.  Admission is free and this looks like a great time.  I have never attended this show before but it looks like a lot of fun!  Not only will I be attending this year, but I will be an exhibitor.  So if you want to hang out with me (not the best selling point), get some casting instruction, enter to win fishing gear and trips, and see some amazing fly tyers then I would love to see you there.  There will also be guest speakers.  Bill Butts and Walt Fulps can both be found on social media and are, in my opinion, Missouri-famous anglers.  I'm excited to meet them in person and hear what they have to say about fishing in Missouri.

The aforementioned John Deere.


The blank box that will be given out.

First, you will select and image to transfer to the box.  I will have plenty of and a variety of images on hand.

I will also have precut foam to line your box with.

Finally, you will use a wood burning tool to make the image both permanent and beautiful!

I won't have stain available (don't want to have any accidents and the smell might not drive food sales for Diddy's), but doing that at home would be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment