Friday, October 14, 2022

Custom Orders and Holiday Assortments



Email for custom order inquiries: showmeflyguy@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone that has placed custom orders with me lately and those that have purchased flies off the Etsy store.  I am currently all caught up on orders and the Etsy store is fairly well stocked.  I am trying to squeeze in some time to to add to the inventory.  I am also trying to get some unique assortments together that people have requested and might want to purchase for the holiday season.

If you are wanting a custom order of flies for the end of the fishing season or wanting a special assortment, please contact me as soon as possible.  It has been well documented on this blog that I am a full time teacher as well as graduate school student that is taking two classes right now.  I will be able to get orders done if you give me some advance notice but I might not be able to complete last-minute orders due to my own time constraints.

Lately, I have completed a lot of trout park assortments, some streamer assortments, and some assortments that have a little bit of everything.  I would be happy to make you what you want and I appreciate all business that comes my way.  All profits go towards my boat fund which will hopefully be purchased within the next year and will start me down the road of becoming a fly fishing guide.  


Email for custom order inquiries: showmeflyguy@gmail.com

The type of aforementioned boat that I am working towards.








No comments:

Post a Comment