Friday, October 28, 2022

Putting Together Two BIG Streamer Assortments



For the last few weeks, I have been working on tying some of my favorite streamers.  I'm in the process of wrapping these up and they will be in the Etsy store soon.  I was thinking that these would make really good Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) presents, or maybe you just purchase one for yourself.  I can honestly attest, these assortments are all killer and no filler.  I have caught fish on every fly that is in the boxes and speaking of boxes, these suckers are TOUGH!  I'll let you know when they become available, but if you have any requests or suggestions, I am all ears!  Here is a list of flies that I am thinking about including.  I might have to whittle it down, but here is what I have so far:
  1.  Shad colored complex buggers
  2. Baitfish poppers
  3. While conehead wooly buggers
  4. Olive conehead wooly buggers
  5. White/Olive conehead wooly buggers
  6. Shad colored lunch moneys
  7. Mice
  8. Clouser minnows
  9. Baitfish colored lunch moneys
  10. Chartreuse complex buggers (Chartreuse Caboose)
  11. Shad colored braves


No comments:

Post a Comment