Monday, October 3, 2022

Review of the Weekend

Went to the Liberty High School football game against Staley High School.  This felt more like a college football game and does every high school have a video board now?


Did not take my own advice on Saturday afternoon.  Instead, this was my view.  The research paper that I am working on is up to 19 and 1/2 pages long now.  This was also my view on Sunday morning and into Sunday afternoon.



I DID get to fish for about 30 minutes on Sunday afternoon.  I had one small fish on the line but lost it.  However, I did something and learned something really valuable but that gets a post all its own later in the week.


We currently have the pleasure to dogsit Waylon's biological father, Rocky, and brother, Willie.  Yes, that makes the brothers Willie and Waylon.  These dogs are AMAZING and I honestly want another German Shorthair Pointer now.




No comments:

Post a Comment