Thursday, November 17, 2016

Changes to Pages


Alright boys and girls, there are going to be a few changes to the pages here on the site.  Hopefully they are for the better and give you more ways to access information that you might be looking for.

Fishing Reports
After trying to post fishing reports here and there, I have decided to discontinue this practice.  I wasn't doing a very good job of keeping up with the reports and I don't fish big bodies of water very often either.  In essence, my reports were out of date and probably not very useful to others.  However, in an effort to get you better, more accurate, and current fishing reports, I am going to include some links to fishing reports from around the state.

Fishing Journal
Old fishing reports will be relocated to the "Fishing Journal" page.  I actually started this site because I ran out of pages in my old fishing journal so I am going to continue journaling my experiences.  This is probably more for my own records and something to pass on to my sons one day, but if you ever want to read about my experiences and small trips, feel free to take a look.

Missouri Angler Profiles
I know there hasn't been a profile of an angler in a long time, but it is something that I want to get back to doing.  Also, it seems like a shame to not cataloge the old interviews so anglers can get to know one another and learn a little about our fellow fishermen.

Small Lake Profiles
Again, all of the profiles of small lakes will be cataloged here.  These profiles might be as good as the fishing reports page in terms of providing suggestions and guidance on the water.  Some of these smaller lakes don't get covered in fishing reports because they just aren't big enough, but maybe some of the information that is provided will help you locate and catch more fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment