Monday, November 28, 2016

I Guess It Is Time To Start Tying

Well, it is about that time of year where there is little fishing to be done in the northern part of Missouri (where I live) and it is time to start filling those fly boxes and replacing the ones you donated to trees and big fish that broke you off.  This is about the time of year that I get the itch to start tying because there is little else to do outside and it keeps my cabin fever at bay.  This is a good introduction from the Missouri Department of Conservation.  While you can still expect to see fishing stories and pictures, there will be a shift on this site towards more fly tying related information, videos, and pictures.  I will try and keep a fairly even distribution of videos, fly recipes, and information for those that are new to tying and those of us that have already tied a few thousand.

No comments:

Post a Comment