Wednesday, November 30, 2016

720 Flies

Every once in a while, I run across a website that sells fly fishing accessories and clothing.  I decided to share this site because it looks like it is in it infancy but has some pretty cool ideas.  The prices seem very reasonable and some of the ideas are pretty cool.  I am partial to the mayfly t-shirt.  Also, I do not get anything out of promoting this site and I just wanted to be straightforward and honest about that.  Finally, the site also has a blog but surely it can't be as good as that one.  That's sarcasm in case you are new to the site.  If you are old to the site, I am sarcastic all the time and if you didn't know that, maybe you should reread some recent posts and they won't offend you as much.



Link: https://www.720fly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment