Thursday, April 16, 2020

Piranhas- Myths and Facts

This article is really, really well written.  Shane Townsend did an amazing job blending fact, storytelling, humor, and science to describe a fish that is scary to most of us.  This article is fascinating and entertaining at the same time!  I will be reading more of Shane's stuff in the future and I am going to look up more of his work as soon as I post this.

DISCLAIMER: There are a few basement words in this article so young readers should check with a guardian before reading. 



Link: https://www.themeateater.com/fish/freshwater/bar-room-banter-will-piranhas-turn-you-into-a-euro-mount

PS (and I totally stole this joke from my buddy Pat so if you're reading this Pat, thanks)- to get this joke, you have to read the article first.  What does a piranha take on an airplane?  Carrion luggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment