Monday, April 13, 2020

Weekend Fishing

I got to hit some farm ponds this weekend before the weather went south and the fishing was pretty darn good.  While I didn't catch anything big, I caught more bass in a day that I have all year!  On Friday I went out by myself and had a heck of a time catching 1-2 pound bass and all on a fly!  On Saturday I went out with my girlfriend Wendy and her folks.  We hit the same pond and caught the same type of fish but not as many of them.  They used spinnerbaits and I threw the same streamer that I had the day before.  It is a zonker that I have named The Brave and you can find it in my Etsy shop if you want to buy some or see more pictures.  We then hit a couple more ponds but didn't catch nearly the number or size.  Overall though, it was a lot of fun because the fish we did catch were exactly where they were supposed to be and doing exactly what they were supposed to be doing which was crushing anything that came in front of them!
















No comments:

Post a Comment