Monday, April 27, 2020

Weekend Fishing Pictures

I have been fortunate enough to spend quite a bit of time on the water lately here in northwest Missouri and thought I would share some information and stories.  I have been on some small bodies of water and here are my observations. 
  • Some largemouth are in the shallows and ready to pounce on streamers.  Others are still off the bank and not ready to move in to the shallows yet, but they will hit streamers too.  The ones that are shallow are holding tight to cover.  
  • Bluegill are finally starting to fire up.  They are pretty active in the shallows and will crush a wooly.  Others are holding to weed lines and will hit a jig under an indicator with aggression.
  • Crappie are staging off the bank still and I haven't seen any on beds.  They too can be caught with a jig under an indicator and are behving similarly to the bluegill.
I have yet to stick a big bass, but there have been some nice bluegill and crappie landed.  I hope you are able to get out on the water and I hope this information helps!


















No comments:

Post a Comment