Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hareline Bling Strips- Part 1

My oldest son things these strips also make great mustaches.

Way back in October, I wrote about a fairly new product that Hareline brought out called Bling Rabbit Strips.  To read the post and my initial thoughts on the product, just click here.  

I'll be honest with you, this thing has sat on my desk for months.  Sometimes I would look at it an I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it.  Other times, I would have too many ideas.  So with our current quarantine situation, I found some time and the right application the other day.  Today's post is to get you up to speed on what these things are and what they look like.  Tomorrow and Friday, I will post about the flies that I tied with these strips.  They are similar uses but tied differently.  My hope is that you might find an application for this product and maybe be inspired to tie one of the flies that I show you or come up with your own idea.  Consider today to be Hareline Bling Rabbit Strips 101.  Tomorrow, we start the 201 class!




No comments:

Post a Comment