Thursday, May 6, 2021

A Little Behind With Online Fly Shop Inventory

I wanted to let everyone know (if you haven't already noticed) that the online fly shop inventory is incredibly low right now.  Things have been busy for me lately!  I have had some custom orders recently, finished up a graduate class, and had my last middle school fly fishing club meeting the other day.  While I have gotten behind in terms of inventory, I am going to try to start building things back up this weekend.  In the meantime, if you need something in particular or need to place a custom order with me directly, please feel free to contact me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  I apologize if this has been an inconvenience to anyone and I will try to get things back to normal ASAP.

Link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheShowMeFlyGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment