Friday, May 14, 2021

Telescoping Fly Rod


The fishing industry in general is known for trying to find the next trend that people are going to fall in love with.  The Alabama rig and the Ned rig come to mind.  Now don't get me wrong, some of these trends work and people DO fall in love with them.  There's nothing wrong with them.  Others however seem to fall flat.  So when I ran across this post on Moldy Chum, it didn't take long to recognize it as a new product that gave off a trendy vibe.  I'm not one to draw quick conclusions so I'm going to reserve my thoughts on whether this type of product will find its place in the fly fishing world or if it is something that will be short lived.  Regardless, it is innovative has a niche!  Regardless, what do you think?


Link: https://www.adventure-journal.com/2021/05/review-reyr-gear-magical-telescoping-fly-rod/

No comments:

Post a Comment