Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Adding a Touch of Fly Fishing to the Upcoming Wedding

For those of you that don't know, I am getting married in a couple of months.  My fiancé's name is Wendy and she is pretty spectacular.  I owe a huge thank you to her for letting me put my touch on the upcoming wedding.  In place of boutonniere, groomsmen will be wearing flies on their jackets.  I think these are going to look pretty cool on the fellas and I might even start selling them on the Etsy store too if they go over well.  I have included some pictures that display the step-by-step process that I used to create the boutonnieres.  There is no doubt that someone with more creativity than I could come up with a better design/construction.  So if you have any ideas or create something impressive, feel free to share it on the Facebook page or shoot me a picture at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  






No comments:

Post a Comment