Friday, August 6, 2021

Fishing-Themed Dog Collars from Wolfgang Man & Beast


A few weeks ago I helped Wendy's (my fiancé) brother, Brandon, move.  It wasn't a difficult move but Brandon felt compelled to show his appreciation for my help by giving me an electronic gift card to Wolfgang Man & Beast.  I'll be honest, I had never heard of the company but was excited to see what they had to offer.  While I was perusing the site, the name started to make sense.  They have apparel for both dogs and humans.  

Wendy started to browse too and ran across some AMAZING collars.  I instantly knew that's what I was going to purchase and that Waylon (our German Shorthaired Pointer) was going to get a proper fishing-themed collar.  He spends more time with me chasing fish than birds so it just felt appropriate.  He's become one of my favorite fishing buddies!  He's always available, never complains about anything, and gets excited about every catch.

The hardest part of the entire experience was picking a collar.  There were some really cool designs to choose from but I eventually landed on the CutBow collar.  It was tough to weed out the brook trout and brown trout collars but the Cutbow just seemed right.  We have more rainbow trout than brown or brook here in Missouri so it felt apropos.   If you have a K9 fishing buddy and want to show your passion for our beloved sport, I have included some links to some collars below.  They also have matching leashes, harnesses, and martingales as well in case you prefer those over collars.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post but rather just wanted to share some quality products that I can vouch for that are fishing related.  If I don't find a post to be informative or educational, I don't post it.










No comments:

Post a Comment