Friday, February 25, 2022

A Friend's Photography Shop



Link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RobJohnPhotography

In the early stages of my Show Me Fly Guy endeavors, I met a very nice guy named Robert Hopkins.  It didn't take long to see that his photography skills were comparable to his fishing skills...and he has some SERIOUS fishing skills!  Robert was kind enough to help me get some good exposure and helped me make some important connections in the fly fishing industry.  Recently, he started at Etsy store to sell some his his photographs and I saw an opportunity to help promote his efforts.  It's the least I can do and is a drop in the bucket compared to returning the favors that he has done for me.  So if you are in need of a beautiful piece of photography, just click here or the link above/below.  My personal favorite is the bluebird print.  How could you go wrong with the Missouri state bird!  

No comments:

Post a Comment