Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentine’s Day Fun with a Brown Trout Theme



From my Valentine and myself to you and yours, we hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day!  We celebrated the event on Saturday by painting some pottery at Potter's Haven in Lee's Summit, Missouri.  Wendy painted a small gnome in Kansas City Chiefs colors while I painted a container with a brown trout theme to it.  If you look at the pictures, you can see that it is obvious who has the painting skills in this duo and here's a hint...it isn't me.  Her gnome turned out great and she was pretty proud of her work as she should be!  

While I wish I could have blended the colors together better, I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out.  This will be a nice addition to the fly tying desk and will serve as an organizer of materials and tools for years to come.  I hope that you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and that you get to spend it with those you love and care about, no matter who those folks are!










No comments:

Post a Comment