Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Duane Doty is a Heck of a Guide, an Amazing Artist, and a Super Cool Guy!



I am proud to call Duane Doty my friend!  We have known one another for a few years now and I have developed not only an appreciation for his work but also a huge amount of respect for him as a person.  Duane runs the marina at Lilleys' Landing in Branson, Missouri, on Lake Taneycomo.  He also operates Ozark Trout Runners guide service.  On top of that he creates some amazing jerkbaits and is a master craftsman when it comes to woodworking as well.  You would not regret meeting Duane, fishing with him, or following him on social media!  The jerkbaits that he creates can only be bought at Lilleys' Landing fly shop currently.  I was lucky enough to acquire some and they are true pieces of art that fish appreciate as much as I do.  Duane also gifted me a challenge coin which...well I'll just type it...it's freaking awesome!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment