Friday, January 27, 2023

I Hope to See You at Rainbow Fly Shop Tomorrow!


I hope to see you at Rainbow Fly Shop in Independence, Missouri, tomorrow.  Ryan Walker of Ozarks Smallmouth Guides and Outfitters will be there talking about streamers.  The presentation starts at noon and will run as long as folks want to be there!  I will be there from 12-1 (my youngest has a basketball game at 1:30) and I hope to see you there.  Ryan wrote the following about what the program will entail"

Wonder what makes a good fly great? Want to up your bass streamer game?

Join us and lets talk through the winning attributes that all productive flies have.

We'll tie a couple of tried and true patterns, ones that check all the boxes, and discuss material selection, application, construction and, most likely, a lot of fishing!

Ryan Walker, Head Guide at Ozarks Smallmouth Guides and Outfitters, will lead us on this informative, in depth session. 

#freethefighter




No comments:

Post a Comment