Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I’m Just Looking. I’m Just Looking.


Last Saturday, I went to look at a boat at Angler's Port Marine.  I had looked at this particular boat online quite a few times last week and really wanted to see it in person.  Aside from being even nicer than what I was hoping for, the folks I talked to were extremely gracious and professional.  I wasn't pressured into anything and the salespeople that I worked with were very upfront and honest.  Even with that in mind, I still had to tell myself over and over in my head, "I'm just looking.  I'm just looking.  I don't have to buy this.  There are other boats.  I'm not committing to anything."  While this story has not come to an end yet, I feel like going to look at a boat ends up about the same way that "I'm going to look at a puppy" turns out.  There is more to come on this topic and I will post when there is news to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment