Wednesday, February 8, 2023

For Sale!


If you live in the Kansas City area and have a desire for a kayak, I am selling mine and wanted to give the readers of this blog first dibs.  It is a Field and Stream Eagle Run 12.  It comes with an anchor trolley system, a matching paddle, and straps that can be used to hang the kayak on a wall.  It has always been stored indoors but has a few scratches from being used.  It has modified rod holders that will fit fly rods, spinning rods, and baitcasters.  While it is a sit-in style of kayak, there are movable foot rests inside the kayak.  I have enjoyed using this...a few times...and would like to pass it along to someone that will enjoy its use.  It is big enough to fit anyone from 5'4'' to 6'2''.  I know that because my youngest son used this kayak a few years ago (5'4") and so have I (6'2").  It doesn't take much effort to get this thing moving and moving fast.  The tracking is a little rough but that's what you have to give up in return for speed.  The kayak is 12 feet long and 28" wide in the middle.  I'm asking for $400 for all of it and you can email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com if you are interested.

I'm also selling my master chef mini fridge which is covered in some pretty fantastic stickers.  I don't know how old it is, but it works fine.  The dimensions on this puppy are 34" X 19" X 21".  I'll even through in a few more stickers if you want them.  $30 and it is yours.  Again, hit me up at showmeflyguy@gmail.com if you want it.

If you are wondering why I gave a boat to a cousin, why I am selling a kayak, and why I am getting rid of a mini fridge, please don't worry.  I'm not in financial trouble, so no need to worry.  I just need a little space in my garage.  Trust me.  This is a sale that I happy to be running.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment