Monday, February 27, 2023

Castafly Outdoors Adventures




If you need some quality fly fishing content, merchandise, and information, please give the Castafly Outdoor Adventures website a visit!  I haven't known Paul, the founder of Castafly Outdoor Adventures, for very long but I am quickly realizing that he is a darn good guy.  I completed a fly order for Paul recently and he was kind enough to send me a very thoughtful thank you card in the mail.  I have completed over 100 fly orders and this was the first time that I had ever received an actual thank you card in the mail.  That right there gave me a pretty good clue as to what time of person Paul is.  So if you need some fun fly fishing related things to get you excited about fishing this spring, please give his website and YouTube channel.  


No comments:

Post a Comment