Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Riversmith Rod Chairs- Genius Idea


Link: https://riversmith.com/products/rod-chairs

When I first looked at this product, I really didn't understand the purpose of a rod chair.  After reading the description, I realized that it is to protect your fly rods when they are being transported in some sort of tube.  That's when I realized how genius of an idea this is.  I have been looking for a product that would protect my fly rods when I am transporting them in my homemade rod carriers that I use on my truck.  You can click here to view one of the posts that I published about my homemade transport system and in the aforementioned post, it refers to some of my rods getting scuffed up during transportation.  I think these rod chairs (or a homemade version) would work perfectly to protect my fly rods.  If you're thinking that there could be a future post about a DIY version of this, you might be right!

Link: https://riversmith.com/products/rod-chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment