Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Reminder: Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo is THIS WEEKEND!


This is your reminder about the Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo this weekend in Clinton, Missouri, from 9 AM until 4 PM.  This will be the second year that I will be in attendance at the show and I am really excited about it.  There is good food, great people, and a whole lot of fly fishing goodness.  There are vendors selling flies and fly fishing products, like yours truly.  There are seminars, demonstrations, and a whole lot of like-minded people that love fly fishing as much as you!  I will be selling flies, fly boxes, and assortments of flies.  It would be an absolute pleasure to see you there and please make sure that you introduce yourself if you attend the event.  The problem with this blog is that you get to know me, but I don't get to know you so don't be a stranger!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment