Thursday, March 16, 2023

Busy as Heck Lately!

You've probably noticed that there have been some days that have passed without a post.  First, I apologize for that.  Second, I have missed a few days because I have been BUSY!  Between regrouping from the Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo, errands, tinkering with the boat, yard work, my graduate class, and completing custom fly tying orders...I have been swamped lately, and I'm on spring break right now!  I'm not complaining by any means but rather I just wanted everyone to know the reasoning for the lack of content lately.  Another reason for lack of content is that it feels like spring is slowly creeping into existence.  The weather has been crummy for the most part and for me, it feels like the quality spring fishing that I love is dragging it's feet getting here.  All things come to those who wait so I'm hopeful that in the next week or two, things are going to turn the corner and slow down as well as see better weather/fishing.  Please hang in there with me and I promise that better content is on the horizon.

I've been working on a custom order of poppers that will be headed out east.

I can't figure out how to charge this system!

Here's part of another custom order that is headed to the Sierra Mountains!

The Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo was an outstanding time!

It was a pleasure to meet everyone that stopped by my booth at the expo.

Yes, that is THE Brian Wise!  He is as talented as he is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment