Tuesday, March 14, 2023

My Products are Actually Available in a Tackle Store!


I never thought I would see this happen but it just goes to show that sometimes life takes you in unexpected directions.  I always thought it would be rewarding and maybe a little validating to see my flies in a tackle store.  When J & R Bait and Tackle recently started carrying some of my flies and jigs, it was an even better feeling than I anticipated.  So if you find yourself in or around Holt, Missouri, and are in need of some crappie jigs, flies, or a fly box, please stop in and pay a visit to J & R Bait and Tackle.  The folks that own and operate the store are good folks that have a strong passion for the outdoors.  It's a small, local business that you would benefit from any and all support.

J & R Bait and Tackle
550 Main St 
Holt, MO 64465
(816) 632-0127



No comments:

Post a Comment