Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Sticker Display

 

Aside from a few boat modifications that I mentioned in yesterday's post, I also repurposed an old boat modification.  The board that you see hanging on the wall of my garage used to be a deck that I used on my small, two-man boat.  It was heavy and cumbersome, so I rarely used it.  It also got really hot on sunny days which made me use it even less.  It sat around for awhile and I thought about just trashing it but I didn't want to see all of those stickers go to waste.  I decided to make it a wall decoration so that I could continue to enjoy the memories and stories that are attached to the stickers.  Each one is unique and while each one does have a story behind it, I will spare you all of the details because there are A LOT of details.  If you take a close look, maybe you can identify a few stickers that we share or have in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment