Friday, February 17, 2023

New Bait and Tackle Store


I love small businesses!  To me, the embody the vision of The American Dream.  They represent individuals that believe that they can achieve their goals by betting on themselves and providing a good/service that others want and will benefit from.  That's why I got pretty excited when I found out that a bait and tackle store was opening close to my hometown.  While I grew up in Kearney, Missouri, I had a lot of friends and spent a lot of time in Holt, Missouri, which is located just to the north of Kearney.  

Holt is a small town that is seeing a revitalization in it's business district.  A winery opened within the last year, a donut store is set to open soon, and other businesses are trying to ride the wave of momentum!  J & R Bait and Tackle has it's grand opening today and I know they would appreciate your business whether it is today or in the future.  While the store itself is small, it is clean and the products are new with many of them being made by local makers.  You might even see some of my own lures and flies in there soon as well.  

So if you find yourself in the Holt area, please give them a visit.  Their address is 550 Main Street and their phone number is 816-632-0127.  You can also find them on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok as well!










No comments:

Post a Comment