Monday, December 28, 2020

Fly Fishing Christmas Gifts

I have to hand it to Wendy, she is a heck of a gift giver!  Not only does she get me some pretty sweet fly fishing gifts, but they are GOOD fly fishing gifts!  I thought I would share a couple with you and let you know where they came from in case you are interested in checking them out further.




Yoda with a brown, Vader with a cutthroat, and Jordan with a rainbow (might be a steelhead)!  That pretty much takes everything I dig and smashes it all together!  Too bad there's not one of Eric Church holding a brook trout....hint, hint.



I'm not sure where she picked this shirt up, but I dig it because it is no secret that it is my goal to become a fly fishing guide when I retire from teaching in 11 years!  


https://flymenfishingcompany.com/products/fly-tester

I saved the best for last!  Wendy went WAY over the top with this gift.  If you don't know about the Fly Tester from Flymen Fish Company, I have included a review of the product from Brian Wise of Fly Fishing the Ozarks.  I am setting this baby up today and trying it out.  You can bet that you will be seeing future videos that include the Fly Tester!  I cant wait to see what The Brave looks like in this baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment