Friday, December 11, 2020

New YouTube Video Debuts Tomorrow Morning

With the weather being unpleasant tomorrow (at least in my neck of the burbs) as well as a much-needed Saturday morning, I have decided to debut my new YouTube Video tomorrow morning around 9:00.  I figure that a lot of folks will be sitting around on their computers and phones might need something to occupy there time.  What better thing could we watch on a cold, potentially snowy morning than a video from late summer of catching...oops!  I almost let the CAT out of the bag.  Until then, the picture below is another little clue about what you will see on the end of a fly rod.  I will post on this blog, on the Facebook page, and on Instagram when the video goes live!  As always thanks for your support and feel free to subscribe to the channel to get a notification when the video gets posted.  It will be unique if nothing else!


Show Me Fly Guy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/theshowmeflyguy


No comments:

Post a Comment