Friday, December 18, 2020

The Fly Shop is Getting STOCKED!!!!!


I have been quarantined for over a week now and I don't have a single thing to complain about.  I have felt fine, I have been able to work from home, I have had Wendy by my side, and I have had plenty of things to keep me busy.  The one big thing that I have accomplished is that I have been able to stock the online fly shop pretty good.  By my estimation, I have tied about 100 flies in the last week.  Above, is a picture of the flies that I sell.  If you are looking for intricate and complex flies (maybe with the exception of The Brave), you are looking in the wrong place.  These flies are simple and have been extremely effective for me.  

I only sell flies that I have fished and that have been successful for me.  If you are even an average fly tyer, you can probably replicate what I offer and by all means, go right ahead!  Heck, I'll even give you the instructions if you want them.  Ultimately, I just want to help some folks catch some fish and make a little money on the side.  And when I say "a little money" I mean exactly that.  I don't think anybody ever made their fortune and built their mansion by selling flies online.  If I can help you fill some fly boxes and prepare you for spring, I would be happy to do so!

Link to Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheShowMeFlyGuy







No comments:

Post a Comment