Thursday, December 2, 2021

A Cowboy Hat Rack & an Antler Mount


I wrapped up a couple of projects within the last week that I thought might interest some folks.  First, I mounted a set of antlers for the son of a friend.  This was a nice 10 point rack that was harvested near Maryville, Missouri.  I decided to give it a Northwest Missouri State University vibe and I think it turned out pretty well.

Second, I made a cowboy hat rack.  This was a really easy project that anyone could do.  I bought a piece of pine from Lowe's, cut a few angles, and routered the edges.  Next, I torched the wood and wiped off the ash.  Finally, I attached some hooks and installed the rack in the closet.

As always, if you have any questions or want more details about how I completed these projects, feel free to leave a comment or email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.










No comments:

Post a Comment