Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Now THAT is a Black Friday Sale!


First of all, please allow me to apologize for NOT posting about this sale on my blog.  I found out about it late in the day, meant to share this with you, and then got busy/sidetracked.  I should have found the time to let everyone know about this and for that, I am sincerely sorry because this was a really good deal that some of you might have been interested.

I have known about Cheeky reels for a couple of years now.  I first saw them on Instagram and thought they were decent looking reels for affordable prices.  A little over a year ago, I had the chance to fish with a guide in Wyoming that used Cheeky reels.  He had good things to say about them such as they were durable and affordable.  He then let me in on a little known fact.  He told me that Cheeky runs a sale one day out of the year on Black Friday.  The sale is a buy one, get one of equal or lesser value!  

Folks, you don't find many deals like this when it comes to reels.  That fact is exactly what drove me to purchase my first Cheeky reel...or should I say reels.  I chose to buy the PreLoad reel in size 5/6.  Each reel cost me about $50 and the reels also come with fly line and backing already on them!  I am hopeful that the line is decent, but even if it isn't, I still got two reels that are guide-worthy for a low price.  So if you find yourself in the need of a reel...or two...next Black Friday, don't forget about this incredible sale.  I will also try to remind you about it next year as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment