Thursday, December 23, 2021

I Just Can't Leave "Good Enough" Alone Sometimes


Plain is boring.  That is the thought that went through my head as I looked at the ammo box that I was about to wrap for my youngest son.  He is getting his first BB gun for Christmas tomorrow and I thought he needed something to put all of his accessories in so I bought him an inexpensive box.  After seeing how bland it was, I decided to customize it a little bit.

Let me state for the record, that I am no artist.  I can't draw worth a darn!  What I CAN do is find cool images online.  I can also print them off, cut them out, attach carbon paper to the back side of the image, trace it out, and transfer the image to another surface.  I can also go over the carbon transfer with a fine point permanent marker.  I think this turned out really cool and I hope he thinks so too!  Feel free to use this ideas on fly boxes, tackle boxes...whatever you want really!  I think you will be really happy with the results, especially if you have little to no artistic ability like me.





No comments:

Post a Comment