Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Flymen Fishing Company Howitzer Baitfish Popper Heads

While this is not a new product on the market, it is a new product for me to tie with.  I picked up at package of these popper heads over the weekend and I am extremely excited to use these things.  I'm going to do a little research today, decide on a pattern to attempt, and hopefully share my creation tomorrow.  I have plans to eventually purchase an airbrush, but for now, I'm thinking that I am just going to leave their current color alone.  Please come back tomorrow to see what was made and if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a link in the comment section!


3 comments:

  1. I wonder if Japanese beetle color would be fire right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I didnt see that it was articulated. I thought it was just a popper head. nvrmnd. cant wait to see what you do tho!

      Delete