Tuesday, July 12, 2022

No More Complaining & Time to Get to Work!


Alright, while I am without a vehicle at the moment, no more complaining about my truck theft, I promise.  I guess if I were going to be without a fishing rig, this is as good of a time as ever.  Fishing is a little slow right now, at least where I live, and I wouldn't be on the water much as it is.  So that means, it's time to get on the vise!  I have flies to tie to replenish the Etsy store.  I also have some patterns to keep working on like the baitfish poppers, dragon tail gurglers, and other things that I have been eyeballing for awhile now.  If you have any patterns that you would like to see in the store or just want to see me attempt a fly, leave a comment and I'll give it a shot.  I am currently caught up on house chores and I have a feeling that cabin fever is going to set in soon so I need to keep my hands busy.  I would be happy to send you some flies as well (I CAN get to the post office, which is nice) so feel free to submit an order.  All proceeds will go towards the unexpected deductible for two new catalytic converters and car rental that will be necessary when school starts up again.  That's not a joke either!  















No comments:

Post a Comment