Monday, January 25, 2021

New Back Window Sticker

My buddy Nick does some outstanding graphic design as well as vinyl work.  He recently made me some stickers to put on my new truck.  If you are interested in having him do some work for your, please get in contact with him.  He is a small business owner and is a fellow Missourian from a small town.  Email him at nicknacks314@gmail.com or call him at 765-314-6425.  His slogan is "If you can dream it, I'll make it a reality."  He is a thoughtful and kind guy that will go out of his way to make you happy.

On another note, now that you know which truck is mine, please come say hello if you see me on the water.  I love meeting folks that follow the blog and I'm always looking to make new friends.  Maybe we can even swap stories, spots, and a few flies!






Wendy was even gracious enough to let me throw a couple stickers on her car too.  She's always supportive and looking to help me add readers!



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such as informartive blog, The Sticker Boy offers Large Vinyl Auto Car Window Stickers, Car Decals, Car Graphics, Letter Window Stickers and Auto Window Decals and Graphics. Buy today!
    auto vinyl graphics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, keep it sharing. Pro Sport Stickers offer unique, fun vinyls, custom lettering stickers, banners stickers and decals that can be used on cars window, cornhole game boards, walls and any other flat surface. Weatherproof and durable.
    best car window decals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog wording so informative and creative. Order custom stickers from USA leading custom stickers company at cheap rates along with free shipping in all over the USA.Read More:Custom sticker printing

    ReplyDelete


  4. I read your article and then I read through some of the comments other people made. I agree with your article content and with many of the comments on here. You are a good writer. Need compelling truck roll stickers for your vehicle to attract more eyes, order range of custom stickers for truck now at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete


  5. I wish I had found your article sooner, but now I'm here. I like your fresh points in this content. That's just so very refreshing. If you are printing cheap stickers custom for a business, it is essential that the backing paper (also known as release liner) is thick enough to stand up to wear and tear. This adds a premium feel to your stickers and makes them easier to peel off. There are a few different types of paper that you can choose from. These materials are highly reflective, which helps put your product on the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for writing such a great informative article for today's modern readers. Two thumbs up for great content and interesting views. I could only aspire to write like this. We print high quality custom band stickers that matches your brand identity, you may also order custom band roll stickers printing at cheap rates

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had found your article sooner, but now I'm here. I like your fresh points in this content. That's just so very refreshing. Buy the best quality roll stickers in USA from Rollstickersco.com We are the leading manufacturers of custom, weatherproof stickers custom</a with free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  8. We, at Quantum Print work as a group to provide the best products to our customers. With an array of distinctively designed cheap stickers and amazing decals, you can pick out from the variety according to your demand. Whether you are exploring stickers for cars and laptops or car windows and mirrors, The Quantum Print is always there to Design and Print cheap stickers for you.

    ReplyDelete