Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Missouri's Wild Waters


I ran across this video the other day on YouTube and the description got my attention in a strong way!  I couldn't wait to watch a well shot and edited video about fly fishing in Missouri.  You don't see these come across your feed everyday and you certainly don't see them at the big film festivals.  After watching the video, I can honestly say that it did not disappoint.  It is relatable, heartfelt, and passionate.  The streams that are featured and the fish that are discussed are familiar and it's nice to see them both get the credit they deserve.  The couple that are highlighted in the video are passionate anglers that sound like other good-hearted Missouri folk that I have shared a stream with before.  I hope you like it as much as I did and if so, please give it a like and a positive feedback if you feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment