Friday, May 20, 2022

The Chartreuse Caboose is For Sale Now!




Since the chartreuse and white complex wooly bugger (aka The Chartreuse Caboose) proved to be effective for me on its first outing, I have decided to make it available in the online fly shop.  While this fly has caught largemouth bass, I am hopeful that it will be effective for smallmouth bass, white bass, and hybrid striped bass as well.  I believe that this is a great color combination for clear water and should work during spring and fall months when fish are hungry and aggressive.  I don't think it matters if you throw this on moving or still water either.

Whenever I put a new fly in the store, there is usually a limited quantity because I want to see if the fly is going to sell before making a larger amount available.  If it becomes popular, then I will be sure to meet the demand and tie up some more.  As with every fly that I sell, I make sure that they are effective patterns.  I don't want to sell flies that catch fishers.  I want to sell flies that catch fish.  I figure if you are catching fish on flies that I've tied, then we are both happy and that's exactly what I am going for.  I also take custom orders as well so if you need more than what is available, please feel free to contact me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment