Thursday, May 5, 2022

What Have I Become?!?!


I have been undertaking a massive fly tying materials organization project recently and while things are coming along well, I am realizing that I have a lot of stuff!  In the picture above, the materials I have on the left peg board are the ones that I use for the flies that I sell in my online store.  Those same flies are typically the ones I fish most of the time as well.  The materials on the right are materials that I have acquired and don't use a lot.  While it feels good to be so organized and that I can take a quick visual inventory, there is a question that begs to be answered.  Have I gone off the rails or finally reached my organizational apex?  I'm not sure what the answer is, but it is what it is I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment