Friday, May 6, 2022

Stocked Up Etsy Shop



I can officially say that my online fly shop has more flies in it than it ever has!  If you're looking for trout, largemouth, smallmouth, bluegill, white bass, hybrid striped bass, or crappie flies, feel free to stop by the store.  I have put some new streamers in the store recently and just received a shipment of fly boxes that are really affordable as well.   

All flies are tied by yours truly.  I fish all of these flies and only sell what has worked for me.  I'm not trying to catch fishers with flies here, I'm trying my best to provide flies that are proven patterns.  I don't make a ton of money doing this but it helps me stay on the vise and helps me help others.  One of my favorite things about running an online fly shop is when I hear back from customers that I have had the fortune of catching fish on flies that I tied.  It makes me happy to see them happy and successful.  All support is greatly appreciated so thank you in advance if you stop by the store and/or make a purchase. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment