Thursday, November 11, 2021

J. Stockard Came Through, Now I Have to as Well


About a week ago, I placed a large order of fly tying materials with J. Stockard fly fishing.  I have used this company to purchase things when I need to buy a lot of materials and I want them all at once.  All of my experiences have been great with J. Stockard and I don't have a negative them to say about the company.  If you're looking for a source that will probably have any material that you need and a wide variety of things that you might want, check out the website by clicking here.

Now I have a confession to make.  I did indeed receive compensation for this post.  When I place my order, I offered to promote J. Stockard if they sent me some free stickers.  Since they did indeed include some stickers, I felt had to hold up my end of the bargain.  However, everything that I wrote it 100% true.  It really is a great website that has always had any material that I have ever needed.  I placed this big order because I have A LOT of tying to do this winter and these materials are hopefully going to help me crank out a few hundred flies.  If you are also in a position where you need to get loaded up for months behind a vice, you might want to buy your materials in bulk and have them delivered to your door.  I purchased enough that I got the free shipping which made the experience even better.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment