Monday, November 29, 2021

Limited Edition Cyber Monday Assortments!



Yes, us fly fisher are hard to buy for but who doesn't like an assortment of streamers and/or jigs?  If you find yourself trying to buy for the special fly fisher in your life and are struggling to find the perfect gift, then allow me to suggest some flies that are tied by yours truly.

These flies are all tied by me and I have fished them all.  They have all worked well for me and are my go-to patterns.  If I didn't believe in them, I wouldn't sell them.  I don't sell flies to catch fishers, I sell them because they catch fish.  While I cannot include a guarantee that they will help you catch a monster, I do give them my full endorsement.  There aren't very many assortments available so if you're interested, you might want to pull the trigger soon.  The "Limited Edition" moniker is not just for effect!

You can find four different assortments in my Etsy store currently.  There is a box of streamers, an assortment of jigs (John Deere and Near Deere) , a collection of wooly buggers, and an arrangement of jigs with a chartreuse theme.  Each assortment comes in a plastic box which has grooves to hold flies in place.  These channels apply pressure on the hooks of flies to immobilize them.  This keeps the foam from getting torn up and will make the box last longer.

I would be happy to send some flies your way so feel free to click on the link below.  I also accept custom orders and can put an assortment together for you with the flies you want.  Feel free to email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  Thank you as always for reading this post, for supporting this site, and for being a part of a sport that we both love!








No comments:

Post a Comment