Monday, November 15, 2021

Trail Cam Pictures From Our Farm


Last Saturday was the opening of gun season for deer in Missouri.  I had the pleasure of hunting with my oldest son Mason and it was an amazing morning.  I haven't had the chance to sit down and type up the entire story but I will hopefully get to that tomorrow.  

After our hunt last Saturday morning, we pulled SD cards from our two trail cameras that we have on the property.  We got some pretty cool pictures and thought I would share some of the better ones.  We caught a little bit of everything on camera.  It is fascinating to see wild creatures doing what they normally do and oblivious to being watched.  Chances are that you are going to see at least one image that will make you wonder or smile.  I hope you find them as interesting as everyone in the family did!  





































No comments:

Post a Comment