Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Please Consider Black Fly Creations When Holiday Shopping


Link: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/F3FD0B5E-FEA3-403D-B7E7-6833813B523F

Seeing how this is Thanksgiving week, I figure that most folks are going to start Christmas shopping for others soon.  If you are looking to purchase some fly fishing related items for a friend or family member, I highly suggest checking out Black Fly Creations.  There are hoodies, t-shirts, phone cases and other accessories for you to browse through with unique designs that you can't find anywhere else!  It is a reputable small business that is ran by my buddy Steve.  I have purchased from the store in the past and I can attest that the products are high quality, the customer service is outstanding, that there is a WIDE range of products.  

Truth be told, I met Steve about a year ago.  I was lucky to win a giveaway on Instagram and we have been in contact ever since.  Steve is a kind and thoughtful guy that is always quick to offer a kind word and has supported all of my endeavors whenever he has had the chance.  In other words, you're purchasing from an actual person that is attempting to live the American dream and trying to carve out a spot in the fly fishing industry.  He's a small business owner and a good guy on top of that!

On a final note, fly fishers are hard to buy for.  What we DO want is either very specific and technical which makes it difficult for the person that is purchasing the gift.  If a friend or family member were try and purchase purchase something for us blindly, chances are we already have it or wouldn't ever use the gift.  With that being said, most fly fishers like hoodies, t-shirts, and phone cases that display our passion for fishing for the world to see!  For me, I like to display my love for fly fishing to show who I am and my love for our sport.  So if you're looking to purchase something fishy for a fly fisher this holiday season, you won't waste your time by checking out this store!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/F3FD0B5E-FEA3-403D-B7E7-6833813B523F

No comments:

Post a Comment