Thursday, November 4, 2021

Working on Some Assortments for the Etsy Shop


I have been slowly working on getting the inventory in the Etsy store back to where it needs to be as well as working on some assortments that I have never offered as well.  Currently, I am working on a wooly bugger assortment and an assortment of Braves.  They will be available soon but here is the prototype.  The assortment will come with half of a dozen Braves and the bugger assortment will be a dozen.  I love to tie both patterns and they have all worked well for me!  I wouldn't put them in the store if I didn't have faith in them and if they hadn't proven themselves on the water.  So if you're looking to start some early Christmas shopping, especially for us picking fly fishers that are hard to buy for, I will try to have these assortments available soon.  I can also complete custom orders as well so feel free to contact me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment