Friday, April 1, 2022

Tri Lakes Fly Fishing Expo is a Week Away


I'm going fishing at some point this weekend!  I don't care what the weather has been like and I don't care what the water conditions are.  It is springtime in Missouri and I need to be on the water at least for a little bit this weekend.  I'm not sure where I am going or what I am going to throw, but that is my plan for this weekend.  Next weekend though, I hope I get to spend some time with YOU!  No, seriously!

Next weekend, the Tri Lakes Fly Fishers are holding a fly fishing expo at the Benson Convention Center in Clinton, Missouri on Saturday, April 9 from 9-4.  Admission is free and this looks like a great time.  I have never attended this show before but it looks like a lot of fun!  Not only will I be attending this year, but I will be an exhibitor.  So if you want to hang out with me (not the best selling point), get some casting instruction from an expert (not me), enter to win fishing gear and trips, and see some amazing fly tyers then I would love to see you there.  

There will also be guest speakers.  Bill Butts and Walt Fulps can both be found on social media and are, in my opinion, Missouri-famous anglers.  I'm excited to meet them in person and hear what they have to say about fishing in Missouri.  I will be selling flies, doing some demonstrations, and shooting the breeze with some folks at my booth.  I really would like to se you there so if you attend, please don't be a stranger and come over to say hello!  Events like these are great ways for like-minded people to learn from one another and share their enthusiasm with other anglers!

No comments:

Post a Comment