Tuesday, March 8, 2022

A Recap of the Event at Diddy’s


We had a great time at Diddy's Kitchen, BBQ, and Brewery last Sunday in Kearney, Missouri.  Boxes were burned, flies were tied, and fun was had.  Thank you to everyone that showed up and participated.  I want to especially thank the staff of Diddy's for hosting us and for being so gracious with what we wanted to do.  I also want to thank my wife Wendy, son Mason, and my good buddy Corey for helping out so much.  They helped set up, break down, take money, and guide people towards making their creations.  I am nothing without the people that I have around me and I am blessed to have some amazing folks that are close to me.  I also want to thank all of the friends that showed up to support the event and all of the new folks that I was fortunate enough to meet.  

I am currently working on the next event to hold but I am up for suggestions.  Feel free to leave a comment or email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com with ideas or suggestions.  So far, people have asked for knot tying help as well as learning more about public fishing spots around the area.  I'll keep you posted on what the next event will entail as well as dates and times.  Thanks again to everyone for their support!



No comments:

Post a Comment